Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Disasters never wait for a good time to strike your home or business. One of the most important things to do after experiencing water, fire, or mold damage in your Oklahoma City, OK, home is to call SERVPRO as quickly as possible. The longer the damage sits, the bigger the chances are that your home or business will experience secondary damages. SERVPRO of North Oklahoma City is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. No matter the day or hour, rain or sunshine, our SERVPRO team is on standby and ready to respond to your residential or commercial loss.
Give us a call today!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (405) 216-5787
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North and Southwest Oklahoma City arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.