“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
Did you know that microscopic mold spored exist naturally pretty much everywhere both indoors and outdoors! Therefore, it is impossible to completely remove all mold from a home or business. When a restoration business advertises a guarantee for complete mold removal, that is not possible. Our SERVPRO of North Oklahoma City team knows and understands mold and mold growth. Our crew is not only highly trained and experienced in mold damage cleanup and remediation, but our crew is also equipped with advanced technology and equipment to properly and efficiently take care of any size residential and commercial mold damage remediation in Oklahoma City, OK, and surrounding areas.
Got mold? Call us today - (405) 216-5787.
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (405) 216-5787
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (405) 216-5787
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of North and Southwest Oklahoma City is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.